Sunday, November 10, 2013

Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotions

So this little brand called EOS? I might be a fan of it. In case you were wondering. And though I’ve already talked about their lip balms, their other products are pretty nifty, too!
I love the shape of these little hand lotions, available in three different fragrances. These are Berry Blossom and Cucumber. The third, Fresh Flowers, used to be the unscented one, but I’ll be sure to try it out soon. These are very convenient for travel and are super affordable as well.
Naturally, they’re rich and moisturizing, though the consistency of the lotion may feel a little watery at first. However, it absorbs fast and leaves my hands feeling fresh! It’ll be nice to keep one in my purse when I go out.




Final Verdict: Like It! 

No comments:

Post a Comment