Saturday, January 25, 2014

St. Ives Green Tea Face Scrub

Out of all the drugstore face scrubs, St. Ives is one of my favorite brands. I tend to use their Apricot Scrub, but recently, their Green Tea Scrub caught my eye. As green tea is so wonderful for the skin, I was very excited to try it.

The first thing I noticed about this was the sweet smell. The apricot version has a very soft, creamy fragrance. This one smells bright and fruity, more like kiwi than green tea, but with just enough of a hint of matcha that I can buy it. I also noticed that the scrubbing agents were a lot finer than the apricot's crushed nutshells.


After washing my face with it, I couldn't help but notice how gentle it was, yet my face still felt clean and refreshed afterwards. I also have noticed a significant decrease in my blackheads when I use it, though I get the same results from the Apricot Scrub. Though I tend to prefer slightly more abrasive scrubs, I will happily use this one as a gentle alternate when my skin is feeling delicate.

Final Verdict: Like It!

No comments:

Post a Comment