Saturday, September 8, 2012

Evian Facial Spray


“Hello! My name is Tashiro, the Betta. I am a round-tail bi-color betta fish who belongs to The Gilded Lily’s photographer. I spend lots of time watching the ladies of Gilded Lily working and, boy, do they work hard!”

“They also talk. A lot. I don’t understand many of the things they say. What’s exfoliation? What about leave-in conditioner? What the heck is an Urban Decay or a YSL?! They go absolutely crazy when they talk about those last two!”
“Now one thing I do understand is hydration. They love to keep their skin hydrated. Believe me, I know. I’ve heard them. What I don’t understand, is why they keep on visiting these weird sounding places (Lush? Sephora? Ulta?) to find things that will keep their skin from being dry. Why not ask me? I’m a fish! I know all there is to know about hydration!”
“Now, the best way to hydrate your skin (or scales, in my case) is to use plain, old fashioned water. I’d personally recommend walking around with your head in a filled fishbowl for the perfect hydration, but you gill-less humans with your silly little lungs probably wouldn’t like that too much. So what’s the next best thing?”
“Try the Evian Facial Spray! Not only is this funny little bottle full of hydrating liquid and those things called minerals you seem to think are so important, but it won’t ruin any of the paint you smear on your face. It’s a win-win situation, right? Of course I’m right.”
“And one last thing… someone tell that Karen to stop holding that weird, round, shiny thing that opens up to my fish bowl! I swear I see another Betta in there and that guy gives me mean looks and is trying to pick a fight, by puffing out his gills at me in my own turf! Now that’s just disrespectful. He should know better and so should she! Knock it off, Lady!”

Final Verdict: “Since I already have a bowl full of water, this is useless to me and would be a total Lend It. But for you humans, let’s be real. You should LOVE IT.”

PS (from Karen)- These facial sprays come in different sizes, but I prefer the two-pack travel sized ones. They fit perfectly in a purse. Stick them in the fridge for a while before you go out, especially if you’re going to spend a lot of time in the sun. It’ll be a very welcome cooling and refreshing treat for your parched skin in the heat.

PPS- Sorry about that, Tashiro!

Ingredients:
Pure natural Evian mineral water propelled by nitrogen.






1 comment:

  1. I got a kick out of this, I never realized that Bettas knew so much about proper skin care.

    ReplyDelete