Sunday, June 23, 2013

Michael Kors Leg Shine

Who doesn’t love glowing, dewy skin? Unfortunately, while we have lots of moisturizers and serums we can quickly slap on for that glow (not to mention some highlighting powder and blush) our bodies don’t always have the same luck. And while body lotion is great for keeping skin soft, it doesn’t usually have enough oomph to give you radiant legs and arms for a night out. This is why I love the Michael Kors leg shine, a little bronzing/shimmer gel that glides on to give your body an extra dash of radiance. 

Now, I’m already pretty tan, so I can’t say anything about the bronzing properties of this product. However, I do love the shimmer it gives to my skin: Subtle (meaning I don’t look like a Twilight Vampire) but enough of a glow that my skin looks more alive and alluring.

This swatch on my wrist is under indoor lighting…

...And while the effect fades a lot more in the outdoor lighting photograph, it was still noticeably lovely in person. 
Sadly, I could only get my hands on the little travel size version at Sephora. Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus will have the normal size, though, if you think you’ll be using this product frequently. Only a final note, it comes in a delicious freesia-based scent that’s so elegant and delicious that I would consider using this product as a solid fragrance just to enjoy it. 



Final Verdict: Love it!  

Ingredients: BUTYLENE GLYCOL ,WATER\AQUQ\EAU, SODIUM STEARTH-100, FRAGRANCE, STEARTH-2, PVP, HYDROXYETHYLCELLUIOSE, POLYQUOTERNIUM-11, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXY-CITRONELLAL, EUGENOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, ISOEUGENOL, FARNESOL, BHT, MICA, IRON OXIDES[CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499], TITANIUM DIOXIDE[CI 77891], BLUE 1, RED 33, YELLOWB5.

No comments:

Post a Comment