Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

If you were to ask any employee of The Body Shop what their number one skin care product is, they would say the Vitamin C Skin Boost. And I can understand why.
This little skin serum/gel is silky to the touch and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It also absorbs quickly, so that your face isn’t left sticky or oily. It also has a refreshing orange-y smell, not unlike the company’s Satsuma line.
Upon application, the gel might look glittery or shimmery. Don’t fret, as this will not show up on you. This property will, however, help brighten your skin and give it a touch of radiance.

The only thing that drives me nuts about this product is that I can only wear it on foundation-free days, as any type of foundation I’ve tried to use with it (powder, liquid, cream, etc) slides right off and gives my face a blotchy appearance.


Final Verdict: Like It

No comments:

Post a Comment