Sunday, May 12, 2013

Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Make-Up (Official Foundation of The Gilded Lily)


One of the most frequent questions I get is how do I keep my foundation from looking cakey or chalky in pictures. From personal photos to my work on the blog, I want to keep my face fresh and moisturized-looking, not like I covered it in beige flour.
 This is why I’m so grateful for Urban Decay’s Naked Skin liquid foundation. The formula is super light-weight and comfortable and its HD formula always comes out looking excellent on film!


The best part about it? You will find a color to match your skin tone. From pink-toned to yellow-toned, the range is awesomely wide, making sure to include the often-neglected darker skin tones, with eighteen different shades. 
This is me without a stitch of make-up. Yes, I know, EWEWEW.
Wanna find out which one fits your best? Pick up a little sample pack like I did. It comes with sample sizes of four different shades and a nifty little chart for finding out which one suits you. Just hold the little sheet to your face and see which one disappears entirely against your skin. That will be the one that works for you. 
With Naked Skin Liquid Make-Up in 3.5

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment