Saturday, November 16, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 and 2

I’m a gal who likes her colorful eye shadows. I love the vibrancy, I love to create a make-up look to go with different outfits or if I’m decked in all black (the majority of my wardrobe) the colors can add some much needed variety.

However, colorful make-up isn’t always appropriate. The problem is that it’s so easy for neutrals to come across as boring or lackluster. That’s why I’m always so excited when I am able to find palettes like these two from Urban Decay. 


You have a wide range of shades (browns, beiges/gold, blacks/grays) and they’re both incredible. The colors complement each other well (and will work for either warm or cool complexions,) leaving you with endless possibilities. The only thing one might have trouble with is that while there are a few matte shades included, most of these will be metallic/shimmery. You might have trouble if those just aren’t your thing. My personal favorite shades are Half-Baked (included in both kits,) Chopper, YDK, Buck, and Gunmetal. 
Swatches of original Naked Palette

Swatches of #2


Both kits also come with a handy little eye brush. Number two's brush is also double sided, with one end for blending. Awesome for application on the go!

So while I can continue buying my colorful shadows in single shades (or custom palettes!) I’m pretty much set when it comes to my neutrals, thanks to the two Naked Palettes.


Final Verdict: Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment